Monday 9 May 2011

500 Days Of Summer :'D

aku tgk movie kat chnnl star movie td , sdeyh n best n sweet :'D

500 Days Of Summer 


Tom with a girl named Summer :-) mula mula ,sweet awww aww happynyee


Tom: It’s official. I’m in love with Summer.
Tom: I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.

vut suddently , tiba tiba , Summer married to other guy vut not with Tom.. *damnnn :'(




Tom: Do you know what's suck ?to believe everything i had done with you was fake..

Summer: Well, you know, I guess it’s ’cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and… now he’s my husband.
Tom: Yeah. And… so?
Summer: So, what if I’d gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I’d gotten there 10 minutes later? It was -- it was meant to be. And… I just kept thinking… Tom was right.
Tom: No.
Summer: Yeah, I did. [laughs] I did. It just wasn’t me that you were right about.


sdeyhh ouhh cte ni tp satu hari tu Tom knal satu gal ni ble dye nga cri keje :)

 Girl at Interview: Have I seen you before?
Tom: Me? I don’t think so.
Girl at Interview: Do you ever go to Angela’s Plaza?
Tom: Yes… That’s like my favorite spot in the city.
Girl at Interview: Yeah, except for the parking lots.
Tom: Yeah, yeah I agree.
Girl at Interview: Yeah, yeah I think I’ve seen you there.
Tom: Really?
Girl at Interview: Yeah…
Tom: I haven’t seen you?
Girl at Interview: You must not have been looking…

Tom: My name’s Tom.
Girl at Interview: [shaking hands] Nice to meet you. I’m Autumn.

2 comments:

  1. eh eh. nina pon tgk cite ni.
    best! sweet sangat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha mmg pun n terasa u menusuk perut duhh :p

    ReplyDelete